Saturday, September 22, 2012

Another New Playstation 3


Really tired right now, so this one's going to be a short one. :(

Recently revealed at the Tokyo Games Show is this new, third rendition of the Playstation 3. It comes in two sizes, 250GB and 500GB. The former will cost you $270 and comes bundled with Uncharted 3 (which I will probably never play because I'm not a rich bastard), and the latter hasn't had a price announced yet, but it is being released on the same day as Assassin's Creed III (again, not a rich bastard).

This is pretty cool and all, but I wonder how much time could have been spent on making the theoretical Playstation 4 instead of a second redesign of their console which already worked out alright. Or, even better, create and release this sleek model in the first place instead of a big bulky monster of a system.

Maybe I'm just ignorant or I don't know enough information, but as far as Sony goes, they were never a company to think of the customer first in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment