Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My New Radio


Sorry for this short post, but I'm a little busy with work and school at the moment. Summer school does indeed suck. :(

However, it's nice to offset work with something fun, like listening to music you enjoy, and while I like my fair share of big names and artists, video game music is always the most memorable to me, especially remixes. Where can you find a huge collection of them? Enter Overclocked Remix.

I don't really know the extent of this website yet entirely, but all I know right now is this:

1. There's awesome remixes of video game music from a ton of different video games ACROSS EVERY GENERATION. Holy hell.

2. There's a radio to listen to it all.

You can search for whatever game you want on the website and discover all kinds of music that people have made for it. If you love game music, this is certainly a website worth visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment